What sparked my passion for theoretical physics?

• Thread starter vmax71
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for theoretical physics was sparked by a combination of my curiosity about the universe and my fascination with solving complex problems. As a child, I was always drawn to science and the mysteries of the universe, but it wasn't until I discovered the intricate and mind-boggling concepts of theoretical physics that I truly found my passion. The idea of using mathematics and theoretical models to understand the fundamental laws of the universe captivated me and continues to drive my love for this field. Through my studies and research, I have delved deeper into the fascinating world of theoretical physics and am constantly inspired by the endless possibilities and discoveries that await.
vmax71
How did you find PF?
Via duckduckgo search
Hello to everyone, I'm 51 years old and I working as Software Developer, but my really passion is the theoretical physic. I was graduate in physics at "La Sapienza" in Rome with thesis on gravitational solitons based on work of Prof. Belinsky and Prof. Verdaguer. So I love read about physics and make deeper
Cheers

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes vmax71