What's for Dinner? Share Recipes & Ideas

• Thread starter waternohitter
  • Start date
In summary, some healthy and easy dinner recipes include grilled chicken with vegetables, stir-fried tofu and vegetables, quinoa and black bean salad, and roasted salmon with sweet potatoes. If you want to make a quick dinner using ingredients you already have, you can make a stir-fry with vegetables and protein, whip up a pasta dish with canned tomatoes and beans, or make a hearty soup with pantry staples like broth, canned vegetables, and grains. For vegetarian dinner ideas, you can try veggie stir-fry with tofu or tempeh, lentil soup, roasted vegetable and quinoa bowls, and black bean tacos. To incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your dinner meals, you can make them the main component of your dish or add
waternohitter
Not sure if there's a thread for this already. If none, then, good. Let's get started! So my dinner tonight was baked baby back ribs and mixed buttered veggies. Tomorrow, I'll have carbonara and garlic bread.

Physics news on Phys.org
Tonight I had shredded pork stir fry. Tomorrow night probably Greek tapas.

waternohitter said:
[...] my dinner tonight was baked baby back ribs [...]
Are you related to that famous psychiatrist who dined on his friend's liver, with a nice chianti? (Slup, slup, slup, slup...)

Baked Salmon with herb pasta.

1. What are some healthy and easy dinner recipes?

Some healthy and easy dinner recipes include grilled chicken with vegetables, stir-fried tofu and vegetables, quinoa and black bean salad, and roasted salmon with sweet potatoes.

2. How can I make a quick dinner using ingredients I already have?

You can make a quick dinner using ingredients you already have by making a stir-fry with vegetables and protein, whipping up a pasta dish with canned tomatoes and beans, or making a hearty soup with pantry staples like broth, canned vegetables, and grains.

3. What are some vegetarian dinner ideas?

Some vegetarian dinner ideas include veggie stir-fry with tofu or tempeh, lentil soup, roasted vegetable and quinoa bowls, and black bean tacos.

4. How can I incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my dinner meals?

You can incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your dinner meals by making them the main component of your dish, such as a vegetable stir-fry or a fruit salad, or by adding them to your protein dish, such as grilled chicken with a side of roasted vegetables.

5. What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas?

Some budget-friendly dinner ideas include pasta dishes with canned vegetables and beans, vegetable and bean soups, rice and beans with vegetables, and roasted vegetable and quinoa bowls.