Where can I find help with coordinate geometry for high school?

In summary, analytical geometry is a branch of mathematics that uses coordinates and equations to study geometric shapes and figures. The basic concepts include points, lines, planes, distance, slope, and equations for various geometric figures. It has practical applications in fields such as engineering, architecture, physics, and computer graphics. The most common methods for solving problems in analytical geometry involve using formulas and equations. Studying analytical geometry can improve problem-solving skills and provide a deeper understanding of geometric concepts with real-life applications.
dpsguy
Can anyone sugest some good site(s) where I can learn coordinate geometry?I really can't understand it at school.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
dpsguy said:
Can anyone sugest some good site(s) where I can learn coordinate geometry?I really can't understand it at school.

Study with your book first. Your textbook must cover all the information you need in school. The problem is that the information may not be obvious...
and what kind of geometry you are looking for?
2d basic geo? 3D? high schools? Colleges?

I'm looking for high school 2D geo

Related to Where can I find help with coordinate geometry for high school?

What is analytical geometry?

Analytical geometry is a branch of mathematics that combines algebra and geometry to study geometric shapes and figures using coordinates and equations.

What are the basic concepts in analytical geometry?

The basic concepts in analytical geometry include points, lines, planes, distance, slope, and equations of various geometric figures such as circles, ellipses, and parabolas.

How is analytical geometry used in real life?

Analytical geometry is used in various fields such as engineering, architecture, physics, and computer graphics to solve problems involving geometric shapes and their properties.

What are the different methods for solving problems in analytical geometry?

The most common methods for solving problems in analytical geometry include using the distance formula, slope formula, midpoint formula, and various equations for different geometric figures.

What are the benefits of studying analytical geometry?

Studying analytical geometry can improve problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and also provide a deeper understanding of geometric concepts that can be applied in various real-world situations.