Where can i find the design criteria of this mechanism

In summary, the design criteria for a mechanism outlines the specific requirements and specifications that the mechanism must meet in order to function properly and efficiently. It can usually be found in the product manual or on the manufacturer's website and may include dimensions, material requirements, load capacities, tolerances, and other factors. Design criteria can be modified, but any changes should be carefully considered and evaluated to ensure they do not negatively impact the mechanism. It is crucial to follow the design criteria for a mechanism as it directly affects its performance and functionality. Deviating from the design criteria can result in a mechanism that does not meet its intended purpose or poses safety risks.
Daniel Barco
i need
I need to design this mechanism, but have not found the design criteria or how, someone could show me how or where to look.

I need to design the mechanism that puts the lid to the product.

but not with pneumatic actuators.
1.png
3.png
2.png
4.png

in the following videos you can see how it works:

Engineering news on Phys.org
Perhaps see the end of this short vid..

Likes Daniel Barco
+1

1. What is the purpose of design criteria for a mechanism?

The design criteria for a mechanism outlines the specific requirements and specifications that the mechanism must meet in order to function properly and efficiently. It serves as a guideline for engineers and designers to ensure that the mechanism will meet its intended purpose.

2. Where can I find the design criteria for a specific mechanism?

The design criteria for a specific mechanism can usually be found in the product manual or on the manufacturer's website. If it is a custom mechanism, the design criteria may be provided by the engineer or designer who created it.

3. What are the common elements included in design criteria for a mechanism?

The common elements included in design criteria may vary depending on the specific mechanism, but they typically include dimensions, material requirements, load capacities, and tolerances. Other factors such as safety, durability, and cost may also be considered.

4. Can design criteria be modified or changed?

Yes, design criteria can be modified or changed if necessary. However, any modifications should be carefully considered and thoroughly evaluated to ensure that they do not negatively impact the functionality or safety of the mechanism.

5. How important is it to follow the design criteria for a mechanism?

It is extremely important to follow the design criteria for a mechanism as it directly affects the performance and functionality of the mechanism. Deviating from the design criteria can result in a mechanism that does not meet its intended purpose or poses safety risks.