Which degree to finish (see pictures)

In summary, the conversation discussed the speaker's current status on their department's requirements for both Computer Engineering and Computer Science degrees. The speaker needs 27 credits for both degrees and is considering getting a masters degree while working as a software engineer and doing robotics research. The speaker needs to take Computer Ethics, Operating Systems, and Algorithms for both degrees, but there are differences in the additional courses required. For the CE degree, an extra 3 hours of Hardware or Software and Theory may be needed to reach the 27 credits. Based on the speaker's interests and goals, it is recommended that they focus on completing the Computer Science degree for a well-rounded knowledge of hardware and software, as well as the ability to program and develop algorithms. This will
SuperMiguel
So here are two graphs of my current status on the department, one is for Computer engineering and the other for Computer Science, on both of them i need 27 credits but not sure which one to take..

CE: http://i.imgur.com/W36wukS.png
CS: http://i.imgur.com/wiRs8Vd.png

The yellow are the curses I am already done with (or taking this semester), the ones in dark orange are the ones i need to graduate and blue ones have the number of credits i need to complete that category.

Im also thinking about getting my masters, i currently work as a software engineer and do robotics research at my university...

So for both i need to take Computer Ethics, Operating Systems, and Algorithms.

Differences,

CE needs: Electronic Materials + Serior Project + CMOS VLSI + 3hrs of Hardware + 6hrs of Hardware + Software + Theory = 27 hrs
CS needs: 9hrs of Hardware or Software or Theory + 6 hrs software + 3 theory = 27 hrs

Physics news on Phys.org
For the CE, I might need to take an extra 3 hours of Hardware or Software and Theory to get the 27 credits. So, based on your current interests and goals, I would recommend that you focus on the Computer Science degree and take the courses necessary to complete it. That way, you will have the full knowledge of both hardware and software, as well as being able to program and develop algorithms. This should help you in your career and in pursuing a masters degree.

What is the difference between a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree?

A Bachelor's degree typically takes four years to complete and provides a broad overview of a subject. A Master's degree is a more specialized degree that takes an additional one to three years to complete and requires a Bachelor's degree as a prerequisite.

Which degree is better for my career prospects?

This depends on your career goals and industry. In some fields, a Bachelor's degree may be sufficient, while in others, a Master's degree may be necessary for advancement. It's important to research the specific requirements for the career you are interested in.

Can I switch to a different degree after I have started one?

It is possible to switch to a different degree, but it may require additional time and coursework. It's important to consult with an academic advisor before making any changes to your degree program.

What are the benefits of completing a double degree?

A double degree allows you to gain expertise in two different fields, which can make you more competitive in the job market. It also demonstrates your ability to handle a heavy workload and diverse subjects.

Is it better to finish my degree online or on campus?

This depends on your personal preferences and learning style. Online degrees offer flexibility and convenience, while on-campus degrees provide more opportunities for hands-on learning and networking. It's important to consider your individual needs and goals when choosing between the two options.