Why is Proper Language Required on this Forum?

• Thread starter VixusLevi
  • Start date
In summary, proper language is required on this forum to maintain a respectful and productive community. Using appropriate language shows respect for others and helps to avoid misunderstandings. It also promotes clear communication and allows for constructive discussions. Additionally, using proper language reflects positively on oneself and helps to establish credibility. Overall, enforcing proper language on this forum helps to create a positive and professional environment for all members.
VixusLevi
*can't think of an introduction*
So I'm a high school student who has problem with cussing and just a really arrogant kid. Before you ask why I'd even came to this forum if I'm that much of a [moderator edit] person, well I don't know either but who cares, [moderator edit] try to experience everything human mind have came up with until this day and yeah sure, probably everyone came here for it, whether teaching, sharing knowledge or learning. So thank you for "welcoming" me here and I will try to do my best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
You are welcome here. Hopefully, you will find much interesting info here to to learn. But I had to edit out some salty language from your post. We don't allow that kind of language on PF.

Edit: we also allow only proper English and proper spelling, because we have many members that do not have English as their first language.

Likes Wrichik Basu and Greg Bernhardt