Wilson's RG trajectories, Lagrangians and many worlds?

In summary, the article provides an explanation of Kenneth G Wilson's approach to renormalization, which favored the path integral/many histories interpretation of Feynman in quantum mechanics. However, Wilson did not consider multiple worlds or different RG trajectories as real histories or universes with radically different laws of physics, as they would be governed by different lagrangians in the space of all possible lagrangians.
Suekdccia
TL;DR Summary
Did Kenneth G Wilson considered that RG trajectories were alternative worlds?
In this article [1] we can read an explanation about Wilson's approach to renormalization

I have read that Kenneth G Wilson favoured the path integral/many histories interpretation of Feynman in quantum mechanics to explain it. I was wondering if he did also consider that multiple worlds existed i.e favoured the many worlds interpretation. Therefore, did Wilson consider multiple histories or RG trajectories (apart from our own one for our universe) as real histories/worlds "passing" through different lagrangians?

If yes, would these different histories or universes have radically different laws of physics or be governed by fundamentally different theories of physics (since they would be governed by different lagrangians in the space of all possible lagrangians)?

Those are basically my questions.
Thank you in advance for your help

[1]: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1310.5533.pdf

Physics news on Phys.org
The path integral is a way of formulating quantum mechanical calculations in the mathematical formalism of classical random processes (but the path integral for fermions has no classical analogy). It is not an interpretation per se - ie. users of orthodox Copenhagen-style interpretations can derive and use path integrals with no problem.

Likes vanhees71
Wilson (or anybody else as far as I know) did not consider different RG trajectories as all real in the many-world sense.