AZINGLY, How Does Energy Transform and Why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whatzzupboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Energy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
whatzzupboy
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
What is energy actualy in a pure state and why can it change form (kinetic to heat. Ect) if its not particles.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
whatzzupboy said:
What is energy actualy in a pure state and why can it change form (kinetic to heat. Ect) if its not particles.


What do you mean by "pure state"??Does it have to do with statistical ensembles??

Daniel.
 
ignore whatzzupboy...here is what he send to me in the private mailbox


I am only a freshman and as I have already stadted in my alpollogy thread it was a physics project, we were told to make a theory and show full effects of it and how it would be proven, that I turned into a physcology project, to show how when somebody who knows nothing of what they are talking about trys to make them sound intellegent, in this case by a theory that if correct changes parts of physics, cause the people around them to act.
Sincerly,
Mathew

FYI: My physcology teacher say it looks like I;m going to make an A on. So thank you truly and fully.
whatzzupboy is offline Forward Message
 
Last edited:
whatzzupboy:
Why are you posting all these silly threads?
Why don't you make an effort of learning physics&math, rather than slide into crackpottery?
 
Alright look
1) I'm not a crack pot I to school to hear that not ONLINE
2) It was A simple question so get off my case
3) Why is it that the WE, as human civ., are so stubbor to look at things from a different persective when offten time it is tere that the right answer is found, which by the way is what I am doing looking at te world through a dif. perspective.

Now, if you please can you pease just answer my question and stop crittisizing me, or is itthat you have nothing better to do then to critize a 15 year old freshman boy!
 
whatzzupboy said:
What is energy actualy in a pure state and why can it change form (kinetic to heat. Ect) if its not particles.
This is not a bad question, actually. Energy is defined as the measure of a thing's ability to apply a force over a distance. It is not a physical quantity in itself. It does not exist separately and apart from the 'thing' that contains energy.

AM