3N187, where to find this type of MOSFET in LTSpice

hello 3N187, where to find this type of mosfet in ltspice, , because i am reading one good book and i need this 3N187, any help is welcome

Answers and Replies

is that with money?

is possible something similar to make self, me i dont know, only if somebody help me

You must buy transistor components. They would be impossible for a hobbyist to manufacture to spec.

davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
You should be able to model it as two stacked single gate fets. That's really all it is inside, sharing one channel so the drain of the lower one is also the source of the upper one. Set Vthresh for the upper one equal to the difference between the external lower and upper gate thresholds.

You should be able to model it as two stacked single gate fets. That's really all it is inside, sharing one channel so the drain of the lower one is also the source of the upper one. Set Vthresh for the upper one equal to the difference between the external lower and upper gate thresholds.
thank you but i fix it

thnx to everybody

Baluncore
Science Advisor
3N187, where to find this type of mosfet in ltspice, , because i am reading one good book and i need this 3N187,
What is that “one good book” ?

Michael1978 also posted on the "All About Circuits" website. A solution was provided by Bordodynov who is also a stalwart of the Ltspice yahoo group. It is well worth joining the yahoo group if you are using Ltspice.

A text library file is attached for those who are interested in dual gate FET Ltspice models.

Attachments

Likes michael1978
What is that “one good book” ?

Michael1978 also posted on the "All About Circuits" website. A solution was provided by Bordodynov who is also a stalwart of the Ltspice yahoo group. It is well worth joining the yahoo group if you are using Ltspice.

A text library file is attached for those who are interested in dual gate FET Ltspice models.
thnx and happy new year