Mobile Shopping: Nokia 6630 vs. 6680 - Which is Better?

• Thread starter no name
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mobile
In summary, the conversation is about the best mobile phone to buy, specifically between the Nokia 6630 and Nokia 6680. The 6680 is $160 more expensive and the group is discussing which one is better. They also inquire about special offers and the best way to get a mobile phone line, with a recommendation to choose a provider first before selecting a phone. There is also a mention about unlocking phones to use with different providers and the fact that wireless providers subsidize the cost of phones.
no name
hello all of u...
i just wonder which is a better mobile to buy ... nokia 6630 or nokia 6680 ??
6680 is about $160 more expensive ...
why do u think 6630/6680 is better ?
any help will be gr8ly appreciated ...
cheers :smile:

Computer science news on Phys.org
The higher number

thanx
any other suggestion ?
are there any special offers in the us regarding those mobiles costs ?
another question ... wut about the mobile phone lines ...wut is the best way to get one.. are there many companies and wut is the best one ... i will be studyin in the us in september and i want to have an idea about those issues ... is better to buy a mobile from my country (arabian gulf) or wait till i come to the us ?

regards

Oh wait, we're talking about cell phones here? I thought we were talken about laptops lol

You can't really go by phone. You really need to pick a provider first. Once you find a provider that you think has the best price for you then you can pick from the phones they have. I find the Verizon Wireless has both the best plans, coverage and phones on the market. If you want a phone that is not provided by your wireless provider then you're going to have to unlock the phone to accept the chip that the provider uses.

All wireless providers subsidize the cost of phones. You can get a very full feature phone nowadays for $99 with a wireless plan. If you go out and actually get the phone it could easily cost you $200 dollars.

FAQ: Mobile Shopping: Nokia 6630 vs. 6680 - Which is Better?

1. What are the main differences between Nokia 6630 and 6680?

The main differences between the Nokia 6630 and 6680 are their screen size and camera capabilities. The 6680 has a larger screen and a higher resolution camera (1.3 MP) compared to the 6630's smaller screen and lower resolution camera (1.2 MP). The 6680 also has a faster processor and more internal memory.

2. Which phone has better battery life?

The Nokia 6630 has a longer battery life compared to the 6680. The 6630 can last up to 6 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time, while the 6680 can only last up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 9 days of standby time.

3. Can both phones support mobile shopping?

Yes, both the Nokia 6630 and 6680 can support mobile shopping. They both have internet connectivity and can access websites for online shopping. However, the 6680's faster processor may provide a smoother and faster shopping experience.

4. Which phone is better for gaming?

The Nokia 6680 is better for gaming due to its faster processor and larger screen size. It can also support more advanced and graphics-heavy games compared to the 6630.

5. Are there any other notable differences between the two phones?

Aside from the main differences mentioned above, the 6680 also has a front-facing camera for video calls, which the 6630 does not have. The 6680 also has a 3G network capability, while the 6630 only supports 2G networks.

Back