Did this player break a record in just twenty minutes?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    News
In summary, Johnson's emotions were overwhelming when he found out he was going to play in his first college basketball game. He ended up tying his school's all-time record for three-pointers in a single game. The news of his accomplishment brought joy and tears to many, including the host of TNT's basketball show.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
...My emotions started running wild. I actually sat down and I started to tear up and I was like, 'Oh my God, this is happening," Johnson said..[continued with video]
http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/7380791/detail.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We saw this on the news tonight, and it was so great. My wife was crying, just thinking about how nice it must have been for this boy and his friends and family. Killer!

turbo-1 said:
We saw this on the news tonight, and it was so great. My wife was crying, just thinking about how nice it must have been for this boy and his friends and family. Killer!

Yep, that one gets me. What a great story.

Yeah, definitely a great story.

Just saw this on TNT after the Lakers finished wiping the floor with the Queens. Chuck and Kenny were joking that the coach should be fired for not putting this guy in the game until the last game of the season. He tied the school's all-time record for threes in a single game!

loseyourname said:
Chuck and Kenny were joking that the coach should be fired for not putting this guy in the game until the last game of the season. He tied the school's all-time record for threes in a single game!

No kidding. I think he did it in about twenty minutes.

What is the story about?

The story is about a recent event or development that has been featured in the news. It could be about a scientific discovery, a political event, or a human interest story.

Why is this story important?

This story may be important because it could have a significant impact on society, or it could be a breakthrough in a particular field of study. It may also be important because it raises awareness about an issue or brings attention to a problem that needs to be addressed.

How was the information for this story gathered?

The information for this story was likely gathered through various sources such as interviews, research studies, and firsthand accounts. Journalists and reporters may have also gathered information from press releases or official statements.

Who is the target audience for this story?

The target audience for this story could vary depending on the subject matter. It could be targeted towards a specific demographic, such as a scientific community or a particular age group. It could also be intended for a general audience to inform and educate them about a current event or topic.

What impact could this story have?

This story could have a significant impact on the public's perception or understanding of a particular topic. It could also bring attention to important issues and potentially inspire action or change. Additionally, this story may have an impact on policies, laws, or regulations in the future.