A help/guide to aeronautic career.

• Thread starter oraclelive
  • Start date
I've got a degree in physics education. How could this lead me to obtaining a career in aeronautics? If no, how do i go about it? Your recommendations will be highly adored.

Answers and Replies

Physics education? Eh, I'd contact some schools that have some aerospace engineering undergrad programs. You might be able to skip the basic classes and mathematics, but other than that, I doubt you'd be able to do anything. One has to wonder what kind of aeronautics you're interested in though.

Physics education? Eh, I'd contact some schools that have some aerospace engineering undergrad programs. You might be able to skip the basic classes and mathematics, but other than that, I doubt you'd be able to do anything. One has to wonder what kind of aeronautics you're interested in though.
I solemnly appreciate your anticipation to help. Am in interested in the engineering part or better still construction. Will a master degree in Physics astronomy be of any help? Which school is most likely to accept me with my degree in Physics Education?