A help/guide to aeronautic career.

• Thread starter oraclelive
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Career
In summary, if you are interested in pursuing a career in aeronautics with a degree in physics education, it is recommended that you contact schools with undergraduate programs in aerospace engineering. You may be able to skip some basic classes, but further education in mathematics and engineering may be necessary. It is also important to consider what specific area of aeronautics you are interested in, such as engineering or construction. Pursuing a master's degree in Physics Astronomy may also be beneficial. The best course of action would be to research and contact schools to see which ones may accept your degree in Physics Education.
oraclelive
I've got a degree in physics education. How could this lead me to obtaining a career in aeronautics? If no, how do i go about it? Your recommendations will be highly adored.

Physics news on Phys.org
Physics education? Eh, I'd contact some schools that have some aerospace engineering undergrad programs. You might be able to skip the basic classes and mathematics, but other than that, I doubt you'd be able to do anything. One has to wonder what kind of aeronautics you're interested in though.

Angry Citizen said:
Physics education? Eh, I'd contact some schools that have some aerospace engineering undergrad programs. You might be able to skip the basic classes and mathematics, but other than that, I doubt you'd be able to do anything. One has to wonder what kind of aeronautics you're interested in though.

I solemnly appreciate your anticipation to help. Am in interested in the engineering part or better still construction. Will a master degree in Physics astronomy be of any help? Which school is most likely to accept me with my degree in Physics Education?

1. What is aeronautics?

Aeronautics is the science and study of flight, including the design, development, and operation of aircraft and spacecraft.

2. What career opportunities are available in aeronautics?

There are various career opportunities in aeronautics, such as aerospace engineer, pilot, air traffic controller, aircraft mechanic, and aerospace systems technician.

3. What education and training is required for a career in aeronautics?

Most careers in aeronautics require a bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as aerospace engineering or aviation. Additional training and certifications may also be necessary, depending on the specific career path.

4. What skills are important for a career in aeronautics?

Some important skills for a career in aeronautics include problem-solving, critical thinking, attention to detail, technical knowledge, and communication skills.

5. What are some potential challenges in a career in aeronautics?

Some potential challenges in aeronautics may include long working hours, high levels of competition, and the need for continuous learning and adaptation due to advancements in technology and regulations.