1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A help/guide to aeronautic career.

1. Jul 23, 2011 #1
    I've got a degree in physics education. How could this lead me to obtaining a career in aeronautics? If no, how do i go about it? Your recommendations will be highly adored.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 24, 2011 #2
    Physics education? Eh, I'd contact some schools that have some aerospace engineering undergrad programs. You might be able to skip the basic classes and mathematics, but other than that, I doubt you'd be able to do anything. One has to wonder what kind of aeronautics you're interested in though.

4. Jul 30, 2011 #3
    I solemnly appreciate your anticipation to help. Am in interested in the engineering part or better still construction. Will a master degree in Physics astronomy be of any help? Which school is most likely to accept me with my degree in Physics Education?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook