A slight introduction into my world

• Thread starter deuce123
  • Start date
In summary, my world is a complex and diverse place filled with unique experiences, perspectives, and cultures. It is a place where I have learned to navigate through challenges, overcome obstacles, and discover my true passions and ambitions. From the people I have met, the places I have visited, and the lessons I have learned, my world is constantly evolving and shaping me into the person I am today. Through my journey, I have gained a deeper understanding of myself and the world around me, and I look forward to continuing to explore and grow in this ever-changing world.
deuce123
I'm currently 21 years old, attending a college in Los Angeles. My major is chemical engineering, but this recent year I've gained a crazy passion and love for physics, especially the theoretical portion. I hope to become a physicist later on in life, and if not, end up doing what I do love at some instance , no matter what it may be. I've just started taking my first physics class during this summer, and so far I'm loving it, even though its only the basics.

Physics news on Phys.org
deuce123 said:
I'm currently 21 years old, attending a college in Los Angeles. My major is chemical engineering, but this recent year I've gained a crazy passion and love for physics, especially the theoretical portion. I hope to become a physicist later on in life, and if not, end up doing what I do love at some instance , no matter what it may be. I've just started taking my first physics class during this summer, and so far I'm loving it, even though its only the basics.
Welcome to physicsforums!