Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

About hurricanes.

1. Sep 25, 2005 #1
    the meteorologist(I can't remember his name) in tv of USA said that the hurricanes were created by russian with electromagnetic waves.It is a complo theory,what do yu think ıf this claim is true or not?

and that russian produced machines which cause hurricanes was claimed by him.I'm sorry for not remembering date ,name.but the friends who LİVE in the USA maybe help us. :redface:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 25, 2005 #2
    Fascinating. I always thought it was the french who made hurricanes. -Dave

4. Sep 25, 2005 #3

JamesU

Gold Member

no. nononono

5. Sep 25, 2005 #4
    Hhhhmmmm...

but what is a complo-theory ???

6. Sep 25, 2005 #5
    ooh .right,

that the hurricanes were created by Russian is a complo theory.Is there any russian who has knowledge about this subject??

7. Sep 25, 2005 #6
    И адмит ит....И цреатед тхе хуррицанес. И цоулдньт хелп ит. И лоок инто тхе сун анд алл оф а судден....ah....ah....ahchoooooooooo......

А биг ол снеезе тхат евентуаллы леад то хуррицанес Катрина анд Рита....

Сорры абоут тхат..

8. Sep 25, 2005 #7
    OHH townsend,I don't know your language,I only know eng,turkish.If you had written bad things like swearings, already I would not wanted to know!!

9. Sep 25, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Not true, it's a bunch of nonsense and it has been discussed in the Skepticism & Debunking forum previously.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?