Hurricanes: Russian Electromagnetic Waves Conspiracy Theory

• Thread starter necessary
  • Start date
In summary, a meteorologist on US television claimed that hurricanes were created by Russian machines using electromagnetic waves, which is a conspiracy theory. However, it has been debunked and discussed in the Skepticism & Debunking forum.
necessary
the meteorologist(I can't remember his name) in tv of USA said that the hurricanes were created by russian with electromagnetic waves.It is a complo theory,what do yu think ıf this claim is true or not?

and that russian produced machines which cause hurricanes was claimed by him.I'm sorry for not remembering date ,name.but the friends who LİVE in the USA maybe help us. :redface:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Fascinating. I always thought it was the french who made hurricanes. -Dave

no. nononono

Hhhhmmmm...

but what is a complo-theory ?

djeipa said:
Hhhhmmmm...

but what is a complo-theory ?

ooh .right,

that the hurricanes were created by Russian is a complo theory.Is there any russian who has knowledge about this subject??

necessary said:
ooh .right,

that the hurricanes were created by Russian is a complo theory.Is there any russian who has knowledge about this subject??

И адмит ит...И цреатед тхе хуррицанес. И цоулдньт хелп ит. И лоок инто тхе сун анд алл оф а судден...ah...ah...ahchoooooooooo...

А биг ол снеезе тхат евентуаллы леад то хуррицанес Катрина анд Рита...

Сорры абоут тхат..

Townsend said:
И адмит ит...И цреатед тхе хуррицанес. И цоулдньт хелп ит. И лоок инто тхе сун анд алл оф а судден...ah...ah...ahchoooooooooo...

А биг ол снеезе тхат евентуаллы леад то хуррицанес Катрина анд Рита...

Сорры абоут тхат..

OHH townsend,I don't know your language,I only know eng,turkish.If you had written bad things like swearings, already I would not wanted to know!

necessary said:
the meteorologist(I can't remember his name) in tv of USA said that the hurricanes were created by russian with electromagnetic waves.It is a complo theory,what do yu think ıf this claim is true or not?

and that russian produced machines which cause hurricanes was claimed by him.I'm sorry for not remembering date ,name.but the friends who LİVE in the USA maybe help us. :redface:
Not true, it's a bunch of nonsense and it has been discussed in the Skepticism & Debunking forum previously.

1. What is the "Russian Electromagnetic Waves Conspiracy Theory" about hurricanes?

The Russian Electromagnetic Waves Conspiracy Theory suggests that the Russian government has the ability to manipulate hurricanes through the use of electromagnetic waves. It is believed that they use this technology to create or intensify hurricanes in order to cause damage and chaos in other countries.

2. Is there any evidence to support this theory?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of this conspiracy theory. The idea that a government can control weather patterns using electromagnetic waves is not supported by any credible scientific research or data.

3. How do hurricanes actually form?

Hurricanes form when warm, moist air over the ocean rises and cools, creating an area of low pressure. This low pressure system pulls in more warm, moist air, which then rises and cools, creating a cycle. As the warm air rises, it releases heat and moisture, which fuels the hurricane and causes it to grow in size and intensity.

4. Can humans influence the formation or intensity of hurricanes?

While there is no evidence to support the Russian Electromagnetic Waves Conspiracy Theory, humans can indirectly influence the intensity of hurricanes through climate change. Warmer ocean temperatures and higher levels of atmospheric moisture due to climate change can lead to more intense and destructive hurricanes.

5. How can we protect ourselves from hurricanes?

The best way to protect ourselves from hurricanes is to be prepared. This includes having an emergency plan in place, securing your home and belongings, and evacuating if necessary. It is also important to stay informed and follow the instructions of local authorities during a hurricane. Additionally, taking action to mitigate climate change can help reduce the frequency and intensity of hurricanes in the future.