Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Addicting Games

1. Jan 20, 2006 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 21, 2006 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

ajahhahahhaha my 3rd shot...

[​IMG]

And he was going FAST across the screen!!!!!!!! He had just come down from a 300 feet drop. He would have gone 2000 feet if he didnt just get OWNED by that spike strip.

4. Jan 21, 2006 #3
    hahaha, ownage. you are 1337

5. Jan 21, 2006 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

[​IMG]

It just kept going and going and going and i had a window infront of it so i didnt see what was going on haha

6. Jan 21, 2006 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

[​IMG]

My gawd

7. Jan 21, 2006 #6
    Ok, Im not talking to you anymore.... :grumpy: Evo delte his posts please. I got OWNED

8. Jan 21, 2006 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I didn't report my high scores! And i can't see what the high scores are :( Stupid server wont let me or something, it jus tloads and loads and laods :(

9. Jan 21, 2006 #8
    Oh,...........what a shame............BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH...........ahem....

10. Jan 21, 2006 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Pengwuino, the score box does the same to me, and I believe that Moonbear reported likewise when we were discussing this in the 'penguin bashing' thread. Congrats on beating my altitude record of 210 feet, but a different run got 2,394 feet of travel. :tongue:

11. Jan 21, 2006 #10

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I got 1589. :D

12. Jan 22, 2006 #11

Mk

I got 800.

13. Jan 22, 2006 #12

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I found that what works best is to have two browsers.

Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.

14. Jan 22, 2006 #13

Pengwuino

Gold Member

sounds like firefox would work wonders!!!

15. Jan 22, 2006 #14
    I remember playing this game quite a lot in the summer, one night... I think I beat 4,000

16. Jan 23, 2006 #15
    Hmm...couldn't people just copy the numbers and the image to "Paint" or "Imaging"...then paste whatever numbers they want (for #feet) ?

17. Jan 23, 2006 #16
    of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.

18. Jan 23, 2006 #17

Pengwuino

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tribdog, i hate you

19. Jan 23, 2006 #18

Mk

I tried to think of something to say with graphics editing that would be funny, but I couldn't. Tribdog should get the ribbon next year, for funniest member. :biggrin: Campaign manager???!!

20. Jan 23, 2006 #19
    why? the current ribbon holder has been doing such a bang up job. Sorry, I think I just dripped some sarcasm on your shoe.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?