Addicting Games

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date

Answers and Replies

hahaha, ownage. you are 1337

Ok, Im not talking to you anymore.... :grumpy: Evo delte his posts please. I got OWNED

Pengwuino
Gold Member
I didn't report my high scores! And i can't see what the high scores are :( Stupid server wont let me or something, it jus tloads and loads and laods :(

Oh,...........what a shame............BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH...........ahem....

Danger
Gold Member
Pengwuino, the score box does the same to me, and I believe that Moonbear reported likewise when we were discussing this in the 'penguin bashing' thread. Congrats on beating my altitude record of 210 feet, but a different run got 2,394 feet of travel. :tongue:

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I got 1589. :D

Mk
I got 800.

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I found that what works best is to have two browsers.

Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
JasonRox said:
I found that what works best is to have two browsers.
Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.
sounds like firefox would work wonders!!!

I remember playing this game quite a lot in the summer, one night... I think I beat 4,000

Hmm...couldn't people just copy the numbers and the image to "Paint" or "Imaging"...then paste whatever numbers they want (for #feet) ?

of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
tribdog said:
of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tribdog, i hate you

Mk
I tried to think of something to say with graphics editing that would be funny, but I couldn't. Tribdog should get the ribbon next year, for funniest member. :biggrin: Campaign manager???!!

why? the current ribbon holder has been doing such a bang up job. Sorry, I think I just dripped some sarcasm on your shoe.