1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace and Physics Double/Dual Major

1. Apr 5, 2015 #1
    So, I am getting close to college (going to Mississippi State), and I know I want to do ASE and Physics (pref. Theoretical). MSU doesn't offer Engineering Physics or I would do that, but on the bright side I worked my ass offin high school, and I am transferring with 33 dual enrollment hours. My intention is to go fly in the Navy, but before that I am interested in either the research or applied side. Comments on feasibility?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 5, 2015 #2

FactChecker

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If your real interest is Aero engineering, I think that theoretical physics may have you spending a lot of time and effort on other subjects.

4. Apr 5, 2015 #3
    I am heavily interested in both, and I am going Astro, but I haven't declared it yet. Also, I would probably not do any theoretical until Grad School and maybe not then.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook