1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

After BA in math, then engineer degree? HELP

1. Feb 22, 2014 #1
    Hello,
    I'll finish my BA in math very soon. At the time, I majored mathematics due to my English skills. Also I always good at math. I didn't want to read application questions and never thought about engineer. However, while majoring mathematics, I took one elective course, Physics, and I absolutely enjoyed it. Moreover, my English improved a lot compared to four yeas ago.

After getting BA in math, I'm thinking to get an engineer degree (I'm not sure which specific engineer yet). I had done all the math courses and got all As. So I know I have a strong background with math. I got an B in Physic course. I struggled with the timed test and with my reading speed. If I have B in Physics I, am I be able to try become an engineer?

Is there anyone has same experience as me? How long will it take for me to get my second degree in engineer since I already have bachelor in math?

Also which engineer filed deal with more mathematics?

I hope someone will help me here.

Thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2014 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

A half hour ago you were planning on getting a MS in math and teaching community college. I think you need to settle on what you want to do before figuring out how to do it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook