What is Post-Graduate Physics at Amrita University?

• Thread starter Eswin Paul T
  • Start date
In summary, Post-Graduate Physics at Amrita University is a rigorous program that focuses on advanced topics in physics and prepares students for careers in research, academia, or industry. The curriculum covers a wide range of subjects such as quantum mechanics, electromagnetism, and statistical physics, and students have the opportunity to conduct their own research projects under the guidance of experienced faculty members. The program also emphasizes the use of modern tools and techniques in experimental and theoretical physics, providing students with valuable skills for future careers. Amrita University's Post-Graduate Physics program is highly reputable and offers a supportive and stimulating environment for students to excel in their studies and pursue their passion for physics.
Eswin Paul T
Hello Everyone, I am Eswin Paul from India. I am currently doing Post graduation in Physics at Amrita University. I find this forum very interesting and would like to share my ideas and views. Thank You.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Eswin Paul T