Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Appropriate thermocouple in measuring superheated steam

  1. Oct 27, 2007 #1
    i want to know which type of thermocouple is used in measuring superheated steam temperature coming out of boiler???? this temp sensor is used in accordance with desuperheater to reduce the temperature of excessive superheated steam.....

    can u provide with its range, accuracy, and resolution
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2007 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook