Attachments and pictures for PF mobile

• Thread starter bsrishu
  • Start date
In summary, to attach a file or picture to a post on PF mobile, simply click on the paperclip icon and select the desired file from your device's file explorer. You can attach multiple files by using the "drag and drop" method or by selecting multiple files in the file explorer. The maximum file size for attachments is 25MB, and at this time, it is not possible to attach files or pictures to comments on PF mobile. However, you can still mention them in your comment using the "@" symbol. To view attachments and pictures, click on the corresponding icon in a post or comment, and you can also download them from the preview screen.
bsrishu
how to add pictures or attach files.
(on mobile version)

Physics news on Phys.org

On mobile I don't think you can, at least I've never found a way.

FAQ: Attachments and pictures for PF mobile

1. How do I attach a file or picture to a post on PF mobile?

To attach a file or picture to a post on PF mobile, you can click on the paperclip icon located in the bottom right corner of the post creation screen. This will open up your device's file explorer, allowing you to select the file or picture you want to attach.

2. Can I attach multiple files or pictures to a post on PF mobile?

Yes, you can attach multiple files or pictures to a post on PF mobile by clicking on the paperclip icon and selecting multiple files from your device's file explorer. You can also attach multiple files by using the "drag and drop" method on the post creation screen.

3. Are there any file size limitations for attachments on PF mobile?

Yes, there is a file size limitation for attachments on PF mobile. The maximum file size for attachments is 25MB. If your file exceeds this limit, you may need to compress it or use a third-party file sharing service to upload it.

4. Can I attach files or pictures to comments on PF mobile?

Currently, it is not possible to attach files or pictures to comments on PF mobile. This feature is only available for posts. However, you can still mention a file or picture in your comment by using the "@" symbol followed by the name of the file or picture.

5. How do I view attachments and pictures on PF mobile?

To view attachments and pictures on PF mobile, simply click on the attachment or picture icon within a post or comment. This will open up a preview of the attachment or picture. You can also download the attachment or picture by clicking on the download button on the preview screen.