1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Audiobooks or lectures to listen to at highschool-level

1. Nov 22, 2014 #1
    (Not a 100% this goes here but oh well)
    I imagine there's not a lot of this, since visual presentation is pretty important in these subjects, but does anyone know any good lectures or audiobooks on highscool/Secondary mathematics or physics that one could listen too while taking a promenade?
    Edit: Or, if not highschool stuff, things a highschool student could follow or would maybe have the prereqs for?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 23, 2014 #2
    Adrian Banner's Princeton lecture series on Calc I and Calc II was especially good, free on youtube. I know this stretches into post-sec mathematics, but it walks through basically all of single-variable calculus in a very precise way. Also, there is a cheap supplementary book by Adrian ~$20 on amazon.
    P.S. I don't think audiobooks would be a good idea, since as you said "visual presentation is pretty important", if you just listened to the audio, the professor will often refer to things he's written on the board and you will be awfully confused.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted