Average transverse momentum as a function of the longitudinal momentum

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Aleolomorfo
Messages
70
Reaction score
4
TL;DR
Dip in the distribution of the average transverse momentum as a function of the longitudinal momentum
Hello everybody!

I am working on a code in which I need to study the dependence of ##<p_T>## vs ##p_L## (the average transverse momentum and the longitudinal momentum of a particle). I am looking for references, papers, books, etc. concerning this topic, but I have not been so lucky. My professor has given us some information, but the resolution of the pdf is extremely poor (illegible!)
Can you give me some help, please?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Are you talking about hadrons in pp, pA or AA collisions? Then have a look for "rapidity distributions". There is for sure tons of material online. It would be better, you'd tell us some details about what you are after!