Can you defeat your boss in a game of Bowman with wind and walls?

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about an online game where players can pretend their opponents are their bosses and compete to hit targets with a bow and arrow. One person mistook the title for a page selling Legolas hair wigs and another admitted to playing the game frequently. They also discussed the lack of an online multiplayer version.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Become the next Legolas!

Have a go at this, add wind or a wall for the added difficulty!

Bowman

Lots of fun indeed! :devil: Just pretend your opponent is your boss and make him BLEED!

Physics news on Phys.org
When I saw the title, I thought it was a link to a page that sells Legolas hairwigs. I was very much mistaken. :redface:

LOL and you had to come and look too!

Hee hee...addictive little game there...but my aim was just a tad low...first shot that drew blood landed right between the legs...ouchie!

It is fun, sometimes I go online just to play it. Actually, that is quite sad... :wink:

It's gory, insensitive and just plain despicable...I play it all the time - wish they made an online multiplayer version.

Yeah, that is the only problem, unless you have someone sitting next to you.

1. How can I become the next Legolas?

Becoming the next Legolas requires a combination of natural talent, dedication, and training. Start by honing your archery skills and improving your physical fitness. You may also want to take acting classes and study the character of Legolas from the Lord of the Rings films.

2. What type of training do I need to become an archer like Legolas?

To become an archer like Legolas, you will need to practice regularly and work on your aim, strength, and agility. Consider seeking out a professional coach or joining an archery club to receive proper training and guidance.

3. Is it important to be physically fit to become the next Legolas?

Yes, physical fitness is crucial for becoming an archer like Legolas. Good physical condition will improve your aim, strength, and overall performance. You can improve your fitness by doing exercises such as cardio, strength training, and yoga.

4. Do I need to have acting skills to become the next Legolas?

Having acting skills can certainly help you become the next Legolas, as the character requires a certain level of grace and charisma. However, it is not a requirement. You can still become an exceptional archer like Legolas with dedication and practice.

5. What can I do to stand out and become a unique archer like Legolas?

To stand out and become a unique archer like Legolas, you can focus on developing your own style and technique. Additionally, you can study different types of archery from different cultures and incorporate them into your practice. Experimenting with different equipment and techniques can also help you find your own unique style.