I want to know what books the Jews are using. I’d become a Jew if I thought changing religion would bring me wisdom. Only 0.25% of the worlds population and they give us so much:Hurkyl said:Well, the logic is easy enough to follow.
If you start with the assumption that there is nothing wrong with Palestinian textbooks, and the assumption that there is a Zionist conspiracy going on, it is quite reasonable to infer that this is the result of actions of said conspiracy, and kudos to Belgium for resisting its influence.
Of course, if you don't already believe in the conspiracy, you would get something entirely different from the article.
“ JEWISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS
At least 167 Jews and persons of half-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2004, and constituting 37% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine, and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 26% and 39%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)
· Chemistry (28 prize winners, 19% of world total, 28% of US total)
· Economics (21 prize winners, 38% of world total, 53% of US total)
· Literature (12 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
· Physiology or Medicine (52 prize winners, 29% of world total, 42% of US total)
· Peace (9 prize winners, 10% of world total, 11% of US total)3
· Physics (45 prize winners, 26% of world total, 38% of US total)
· Jewish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (153 recipients, 37% of total)
· Jewish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (25% of recipients)