The Smoking Man said:
LOL
Besides the obvious that has already pointed out to you 'that Israel did not exist in WWII', the charge in Germany is about 'Holocost DENIAL' not 'openly talking about the Holocost'.
In fact, if you go to germany, you can visit extermination camps themselves and be taken on guided tours.
I think you got the wrong end of the stick somewhere along the line.
Mr Smoking Man. I can see you are an intelligent person. You should not need my guidance. I think that if you look at some of the editing done by the forums software on some of the words in peoples sentences in this thread, you will understand why I use the word I do.
I can go to Cambodia and check out the killing fields also. Do you think I will be able to tell how many died in my day long tour of the area? Of course people died. The lies are in the numbers and slanted descriptions of what happened. Can you tell me off the top of your head how many German's died in WWII? Of course not. There is no world wide propaganda organization pushing the number of German's killed. What about French, Gypsies, British, Italians, Americans, Australians, Japanese, Chinese or any other group? Got their number of WWII war dead at your fingertips? No. Those numbers do not further Israeli political goals of world domination. There is no reason to start a propaganda campaign to tell people those numbers.
Did you know that I work for Karma? Ya. I say something and the next day Karma provides me with links to reinforce what I said. I love to tell people that because there is a certain kind of person who explodes when they read a comment like that. They run up and down the sidewalk yelling and gesticulating about how funny that comment is. I just smile and watch them carry on. One of these days they will find out for themselves. Then I get to walk up to them and say "See? I told you so".
I said the Israelis have made it illegal to talk about them or their propaganda. I said this was a very smart way to stop people from discussing their world domination plans. Today Karma gives me this.
"German prosecutors said yesterday they have charged white supremacist Ernst Zundel with inciting racial hatred, four months after he was deported from Canada.
German authorities accuse Zundel of decades of anti-Semitic activities, including repeated denials of the Holocaust - a crime in Germany - in documents and on the Internet. Zundel is "known internationally as a leader of the right-wing scene," prosecutors in the southwestern city of Mannheim said yesterday. "
Talk about Israeli propganda, go to jail.