Ben here, random entrepreneurial physics questions to come

• Thread starter sixsixstang351
  • Start date
In summary, Ben is a source of random entrepreneurial physics questions that are sure to challenge and engage individuals. His expertise in summarizing content allows him to provide concise and comprehensive summaries without responding or replying to questions. Ben is a valuable resource for those seeking to expand their knowledge in the intersection of entrepreneurship and physics.
sixsixstang351
I'm a uc berkeley mechanical engineer/ucla mba, currently work in aerospace as a test engineer. Both for general nerdy personal purposes, possibly for work, and potentially for some of strange product ideas floating in my head... I'm here with a couple chemistry-related questions.

If you do have any questions about aerospace, berkeley, ucla, engineer/mba combinations, or anything along those lines, I'm more than happy to share as well.

cheers!
ben

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Ben! :smile:

sixsixstang351 said:
I'm a uc berkeley mechanical engineer/ucla mba, currently work in aerospace as a test engineer. Both for general nerdy personal purposes, possibly for work, and potentially for some of strange product ideas floating in my head... I'm here with a couple chemistry-related questions.

If you do have any questions about aerospace, berkeley, ucla, engineer/mba combinations, or anything along those lines, I'm more than happy to share as well.

cheers!
ben

Would love to hear your thoughts on my recent post. Trying to figure out a good career path for science entrepreneurship.
Thanks

Not seeing your posts in the Academic/Career Guidance forums. Where did you post your question?