Best Pre-Made Grocery Items for Busy People

• Thread starter Leptos
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of pre-made meals and finding healthy options. The individual has a budget for buying expensive groceries but also eats out frequently. They are looking for suggestions for microwavable or ready-to-eat meals that are not too unhealthy. Suggestions include Marie Calender's frozen pot pies, Digiorno pizzas, celery and peanut butter, tortilla chips with salsa, oatmeal, veggie burgers, frozen vegetables with Chinese sauce, Kashi brand frozen meals, Michelina's, Boston Market, and Banquet frozen dinners. Some users also recommend Trader Joe's and Amy's for vegetarian options, and Michael Angelos for high-end frozen meals. The conversation also briefly touches on the issue of spambots and
lisab said:
2:15 am, ring-ring...

"Hello, MiH, I'm so sorry...I didn't want to call but...I can't...I can't find my car, I think someone stole my ******* car, man..."

"Yeah I'm outside the bar...can you come get me? I can't find my car..."

LOL. Physicists off on a tangent. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Leptos said:
What are some good brands for pre-made meals? I know they're not too healthy, but I'm sure some are better than others.

I have the money to buy expensive grocery products so I want to keep some food in the fridge/freezer/cabinets that don't require any cooking. I normally eat out for at least 2 meals of the day(I typically eat breakfast, 1 big lunch, 1 medium lunch, and a tiny dinner) and although I haven't been eating too well, I've actually lost weight since I started college. I live with my parents and I usually spend an average of $30 a day on eating outside food.

Anyway, what are some good grocery items I can pick up that don't need to be cooked? It's fine if they're a little bit on the expensive side. I know grocery stores sell things like cooked chicken, but what else is there?

Lean Pockets, FTW! I will sometimes eat one or two as a meal.

lisab said:
2:15 am, ring-ring...

"Hello, MiH, I'm so sorry...I didn't want to call but...I can't...I can't find my car, I think someone stole my ******* car, man..."

"Yeah I'm outside the bar...can you come get me? I can't find my car..."

I only fell for that twice. :redface: