1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best Revision/Learning Method(s)?

1. May 22, 2004 #1
    What works for you? What's worked for others? Got personal quirks/rituals when revising? :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2004 #2
    Im flunking 10th grade ...

no questions asked.

4. May 23, 2004 #3
    I see denial is RBS 5's method ;)

5. May 23, 2004 #4
    I prefer to make sure I understand the stuff as I go through the course, then just do some practice papers before exams to make sure I know how the exam will be structured, and haven't forgotten anything major. Sometimes I stretch to looking at summaries in books, but that isn't absolutely necessary if I have somehow managed to keep on top of things.

One thing I absolutely never let myself do is get all worried about the exam. It just makes it so that I can't work at all, and I'd rather keep myself in a state where I do have a hope of passing that put lots of unnecessary pressure on myself. If I fail I can sort it out afterwards, not the end of the world.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?