Astronuc Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,713 Reaction score 7,804 Apr 5, 2016 #31 I added the date to the title, but perhaps I should have modified the title to avoid confusion. I wanted to give an update on the research into that particular earthquake.
I added the date to the title, but perhaps I should have modified the title to avoid confusion. I wanted to give an update on the research into that particular earthquake.
Borg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,408 Reaction score 5,259 Apr 5, 2016 #32 davenn said: Borg may then have thought that it was a new event, going by his response Yes, I thought that it was a new event. I thought that I visited it by clicking a link in the Unanswered Threads section.
davenn said: Borg may then have thought that it was a new event, going by his response Yes, I thought that it was a new event. I thought that I visited it by clicking a link in the Unanswered Threads section.