Bill Nye is Back with a New Show!

• Thread starter Andromeda321
  • Start date
In summary: I have a friend who met him a few times while he was living in Seattle before Nye became famous. He said the exact opposite...In summary, Bill Nye is coming back to TV with a new show. Some people are upset because he was a jerk on his previous show, but others seem to like him.
Andromeda321
Bill Nye's Back!

Hey everyone guess what guess what guess what?!? Bill Nye's coming back to TV with a new show!
http://www.eyesofnye.org/
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
*Andromeda squeals, runs off to find someone else to tell*

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
that's awesome...I want to see his grass car again.

Woo hoo! Very cool!

Now if only we could get Beakman to come back...

ShawnD said:
I love Beakman!

ShawnD said:

I had the beakman's world board game when i was little. It was really cute... it was one of my favorite games. That show was like my favorite thing to watch on saturday mornings.

We had to watch bill nye a lot in school. Kinda took away the fun...

My high school chem teacher said he met him, and he was one of the biggest jerks he'd ever met. That kinda killed the whole bubbly personality gimmick on his show for me.

All I have to say is about time. Really why would you keep such a good thing off the air, he makes science look like something cool (once you get into the collage stuff it doesn't need any help in being cool) and makes little kids think, wow that is so much cooler than any professional sports. Or at least that is what I think.

I also heard him on all of places Love Line and he was Really cool and Really personable. But than again that just might be his on-air persona.

Gza said:
My high school chem teacher said he met him, and he was one of the biggest jerks he'd ever met. That kinda killed the whole bubbly personality gimmick on his show for me.

:eek: NO! NOT NYE!1 How was he a jerk?

I once met Beakman. He was cool.:) I see Bill Nye on the news stations every now and then when something scientific happens. I think the last time I saw him he was on Neil Cavotu's show on Fox discussing how it makes money sense to work to save the environment.

Funny, I have a friend who met him a few times while he was living in Seattle before Nye became famous. He said the exact opposite... :uhh:

Hey, the site now has updated listings on show times. But they are in the U.S. Anyone know if it may air in Canada?

I miss watching Bill Nye the science guy.

I dn't even remember that show :uhh: the new website is cool

Gza said:

Seems nice enough to me. I once sent him an email complimenting his show & he responded politely. He seemed ok when I saw him on a science-discussion panel too.

1. What is the name of Bill Nye's new show?

Bill Nye's new show is called "Bill Nye Saves the World".

2. When did the new show premiere?

The new show premiered on April 21, 2017 on Netflix.

3. What topics will be covered in the new show?

The new show will cover a variety of topics including science, technology, and their impacts on society and the environment.

4. Will the new show feature Bill Nye's signature experiments and demonstrations?

Yes, the new show will feature Bill Nye performing experiments and demonstrations to help explain scientific concepts.

5. Will there be any celebrity guests on the new show?

Yes, there will be celebrity guests on the new show, including actors, musicians, and other experts in various fields.