Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Blog Voting Error

1. Mar 7, 2016 #1
    Sorry to bother you guys about this, but I'm curious if there is anyway that I can "undo" or edit a blog vote. I inadvertently placed a vote by simply touching the wrong star, and lowered the bloggers overall score as a result. Aside from simply feeling guilty about doing so, it's exactly the opposite of my view regarding the blog. I'd like to correct that if possible.

If you can do it from your side, that would be fine. I just didn't want to waste your time with that. The blog is "Tools to Enrich our Quantum Mechanics Interpretations Discourse" by aleazk that he posted initially on 2/22/16. I would have voted "5 Stars" had I been trying to vote. Again, sorry for the bother.

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 7, 2016 #2

mfb

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

Reload the page, then you can change your vote (just click the stars again). It doesn't seem to work without reloading the page.

4. Mar 7, 2016 #3
    I will change it, thanks for the note.

5. Mar 7, 2016 #4
    Thank you both.

6. Mar 7, 2016 #5

berkeman

What's a blog vote?

7. Mar 7, 2016 #6

mfb

2016 Award

You can rate Insights articles.

8. Mar 7, 2016 #7

berkeman

Ah, thanks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted