Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bonjour tout le monde!

1. Nov 26, 2014 #1
    Hi everybody, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I don't actually speak fluent French but am working on it, haha, Currently, I'm in a college majoring in chemical engineering but have lately been thinking of switching to psychology and biology or physics. I find biological psychology fascinating, but the more I learn about it the more convinced I am that I should have (at least) some basic knowledge in physics. I never took the course in high school so I'm attempting to rectify that now. I think this site will be a lot of help to me and I'm glad to have found it. Thanks for your time!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 26, 2014 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Nov 26, 2014 #3
    Thank you!

5. Nov 28, 2014 #4
    Ooo, psychology. Interesting subject. I took this course when I first started at Massey University: http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/learning/departments/school-of-psychology/paper-offerings/undergraduate-papers/paper.cfm?paper_code=175101&paper_offering_id=1210518&study_year=2015 [Broken] (but back in 2010)

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook