Book recommendations on Energy Management

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello,
I may have to submit an essay on Energy Management and I personally like the topic, because of this I have attended a few talks and conferences where they go over the subject but I feel that maybe a book can go deeper into the material, so I was wondering, do any of you know of any book that may talk about the history and direction of energy management?, maybe the insight of renown experts in the field or something like that, because when I try a google search, It only comes up with manuals-sort-of-books and I'm looking for opinions or statistics on the topic, I would appreciate any recommendations specially if I can find the book on the internet. Thank you everyone!

Answers and Replies

You need to start with your definition of energy management.

That phrase has been used to describe heating and cooing a building.
Also control of the power grid for a whole country.
Also control of the Mars River.
Also several other meanings.

You need to start with your definition of energy management.

That phrase has been used to describe heating and cooing a building.
Also control of the power grid for a whole country.
Also control of the Mars River.
Also several other meanings.
Yes you were right, and I actually got lost in translation, I meant "Energy Conservation" (Sustainable energy approach). In Spanish the topic is called "Gestión de la Energía" and the word "Gestión" may be translated as Management, my mistake.

Any book recommendations would be appreciated.

Yes you were right, and I actually got lost in translation, I meant "Energy Conservation" (Sustainable energy approach). In Spanish the topic is called "Gestión de la Energía" and the word "Gestión" may be translated as Management, my mistake.

Any book recommendations would be appreciated.
This download-able pdf is interesting.
www.withouthotair.com/download.html