Borek Appreciation Thread: Showing Our Love!

In summary, the conversation is about a person expressing their admiration and appreciation for Borek. They mention not hearing from him in a couple of days and wanting to publicly declare their love for him in a non-sexual way. They also mention their hope for others to join in and express their liking for Borek. The conversation ends with a reference to a TV show.
tribdog
Hey, Borek!

How have you been man? I haven't heard from you in something like two days and was wondering how life's been treating you. Probably should have sent this as a PM, but I wanted the whole world to know just how much I love you in a completely non sexual, manly sort of way. Plus I figured other people could latch on and say how much they like you. PF just doesn't have enough borek appreciation threads.

Physics news on Phys.org

tribdog said:
How have you been man? I haven't heard from you in something like two days and was wondering how life's been treating you. Probably should have sent this as a PM, but I wanted the whole world to know just how much I love you in a completely non sexual, manly sort of way. Plus I figured other people could latch on and say how much they like you. PF just doesn't have enough borek appreciation threads.
Wow! That's a whole lotta (tribdog) love comin' down! (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/06/seinfeld-thetruth.jpg

Related to Borek Appreciation Thread: Showing Our Love!

1. What is the purpose of the "Borek Appreciation Thread"?

The "Borek Appreciation Thread" is a forum or discussion thread dedicated to expressing love and appreciation for the popular Turkish dish, borek. It is a place for people to share their favorite recipes, memories, and photos of borek and connect with others who also love this dish.

2. Who can participate in the "Borek Appreciation Thread"?

Anyone who loves borek can participate in the "Borek Appreciation Thread"! It is open to everyone, regardless of their cooking skills or cultural background. Whether you have been eating borek your whole life or have just tried it for the first time, you are welcome to join the conversation.

3. What types of discussions can I expect to see on the "Borek Appreciation Thread"?

The "Borek Appreciation Thread" is a place for discussions related to borek, such as different types of fillings, cooking techniques, and cultural significance. You can also expect to see photos of delicious borek dishes, recipes shared by other members, and stories about people's love for borek.

4. Can I share my own borek recipes on the "Borek Appreciation Thread"?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage members to share their own borek recipes on the thread. It is a great way to discover new variations of this beloved dish and to inspire others to try different types of borek. Just make sure to include the ingredients and instructions in your post.

5. Is the "Borek Appreciation Thread" moderated?

Yes, the "Borek Appreciation Thread" is moderated to ensure that all discussions and posts are respectful and relevant to the topic. Any inappropriate or offensive content will be removed. We want this thread to be a positive and welcoming space for all borek lovers to share their love and appreciation for this delicious dish.