What Can We Expect from the Return of Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Darth Frodo
  • Start date
In summary, Breaking Bad is back tonight and people are excited for it. Some people don't like Hank and some people want Walt to kill Jesse. People are also interested in what will happen in the series.
Darth Frodo
Breaking Bad is back tonight!

I genuinely cannot wait for Breaking Bad! I wonder what will happen.

This video was shown at comic-con

Is anyone else looking forward to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

My favorite show of all time...it simply doesn't feel like a show. It's so well done, and such an incredible character study. A fascinating journey to say the least.

I just watched the season 5 opener and was blown away, as usual!

Magnets! Ya got to love 'em!

Now I have to go play Fantastic Contraptions again.

What do you guys want to see out of the series?

Personally i'd like Walt to kill Jesse and become an untouchable king pin.

I'm curious to see what Hank will do when and if he finds out about Walt.

Does he even have to find out?

I'm not Hank's biggest fan, I really disliked the way he treated Marie although she's quite insufferable also.

I'd love the idea of Walt running everything under Hank's nose, maybe even toying with him...

I'm not Hank's biggest fan, I really disliked the way he treated Marie although she's quite insufferable also.

I'd love the idea of Walt running everything under Hank's nose, maybe even toying with him...

Saw the new episode and was disappointed. Walt is not a likable character anymore IMO and they're already stretching for material it seems.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Saw the new episode and was disappointed. Walt is not a likable character anymore IMO and they're already stretching for material it seems.

I've only now finished Season 2, and I'm having difficulty seeing what more they can do with it. Not that it's a wonderful show, but it seems like, with the premise that they've decided to follow, the show is limited in what it can do and how much material they can come up with.

I love the fact that he is no longer Walter White innocent chemist, but I still think he has redeeming features. He still cares for Jesse doesn't he?

Darth Frodo said:
That's why I said if.

I enjoy that as well. I just want to see his reaction if he finds out.

Darth Frodo said:
I love the fact that he is no longer Walter White innocent chemist, but I still think he has redeeming features. He still cares for Jesse doesn't he?
I won't spoil anything but he does treat Jesse badly sometimes.

I believe this is the final season (5). I would have been fine if they tied up loose ends last season and ended it.

AnTiFreeze3 said:
I've only now finished Season 2, and I'm having difficulty seeing what more they can do with it.

Don't worry, 3 and 4 were fantastic! :)

Related to What Can We Expect from the Return of Breaking Bad?

1. When is "Breaking Bad" coming back?

"Breaking Bad" is coming back tonight, on October 11, 2021.

2. What time does "Breaking Bad" air?

The new episode of "Breaking Bad" will air at 9 PM Eastern Time.

3. Is this a new season or a continuation of the previous one?

This is a continuation of the previous season, as "Breaking Bad" ended in 2013 and the new episode is a continuation of the story.

4. Will all the original cast members be returning?

Yes, all the original main cast members will be returning for the new episode of "Breaking Bad".

5. Will this be the final season of "Breaking Bad"?

No, this is not the final season of "Breaking Bad". The show is set to have a total of 6 seasons, with the new episode being part of the 6th season.