Bridge Art -- Sundial Bridge at Reading, California

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Deacon James
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Be sure the visit the Sundial Bridge at Redding, California.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto, DrClaude, Charles Link and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Very cool. Do you have any info on the architect and engineer on the project? Looks like something a famous or soon-to-be-famous designer would come up with. :smile:

I drive through Redding occasionally -- I will definitely put this on my list of things to stop and check out. Thanks.
 
IMHO, this (Bridge Art theamed) thread should be extended to other interesting bridges.

Here is the Golden Bridge (a foot bridge for seeing sights I guess), outside Da Nang in Vietnam:
creative-design-giant-hands-bridge-ba-na-hills-vietnam-5b5ec9f07c1d1__700.jpg

This article has many more pictures.
 
Attachments
  • creative-design-giant-hands-bridge-ba-na-hills-vietnam-5b5ec9f07c1d1__700.jpg
    creative-design-giant-hands-bridge-ba-na-hills-vietnam-5b5ec9f07c1d1__700.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 496
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman