How do I calculate employee years of service in Excel with TODAY()?

  • Thread starter Thread starter candylady11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Data Excel Years
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
candylady11
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Here is the part that I am confused on. I have to calculate the number of years the employees have been working for us, I believe the function I need to use is TODAY but it is not working, how can I get that function to work? I also need to figure out how to use the functions when looking at 401K amounts compared to payroll and health care payments. If I want to get the sum of a few cells I would use SUM or TOTAL?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What program is one using? MS Excel?