Can't Even Finish a Bottle? WHAT'S the Point of Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate?

In summary, the conversation discusses the new Jones soda flavor, smoked salmon pate, and other unusual flavors such as creamed corn, turkey and gravy, broccoli casserole, brussel sprouts, and mashed potatoes. The group expresses curiosity about these flavors and suggests using them to turn kids away from sweet sodas. The idea is met with amusement and some skepticism.
tribdog
you see the new Jones soda flavor? Smoked salmon pate.
even the owner says he can't finish a bottle. WHY MAKE IT THEN?

Physics news on Phys.org
...Some people just have TOO much time. x.x

...btw, (Insert OMGROFFELLMFAOLOLOLOLONG) here.

I'd try it.

they also make creamed corn flavored soda, turkey and gravy, broccoli casserole, brussel sprouts, and mashed potatoes.

Last edited:
I have no idea what creamed corn tastes like, so I might avoid that one.

matthyaouw said:
I have no idea what creamed corn tastes like, so I might avoid that one.
Good call.

If you want a gravy flavored drink, why not just drink the gravy? :bugeye: Maybe he's marketing it wrong. (hmm...ya think?) He should be selling it to parents who want to turn their kids away from sweet sodas...if you make soda taste like brussels sprouts, suddenly plain water or milk or even tomato juice start to sound like tasty alternatives. :smile:

He is, it's a mom's pop. <_<

Am I the only one who is at all curious about these?

matthyaouw said:
Am I the only one who is at all curious about these?
Sure, if my little sister was still gullible enough to listen to me as she did when she was 6 or 7, I'd be plenty curious enough to make her try it to see what faces she made.

Related to Can't Even Finish a Bottle? WHAT'S the Point of Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate?

1. What is Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate?

Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate is a unique product that combines the flavors of smoked salmon and cream cheese in a spreadable pate form. It is produced by Jones Soda, a beverage company known for its unusual flavors and products.

2. What is the point of this product?

The point of Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate is to offer consumers a new and unconventional food experience. The company prides itself on creating unexpected and daring products, and this pate is no exception. It is meant to be a fun and adventurous addition to the food market.

3. Is this product safe to consume?

Yes, Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate is safe to consume. The company follows all food safety regulations and guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of their products. However, as with any food product, individuals with allergies or dietary restrictions should check the ingredient list before consuming.

4. How does this product taste?

The taste of Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate is similar to that of a traditional smoked salmon spread, but with a creamier texture due to the addition of cream cheese. It has a savory and slightly smoky flavor that pairs well with crackers or bread.

5. Where can I buy Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate?

Jones Soda's Smoked Salmon Pate is a limited edition product and may not be available in all stores. It can be purchased directly from the company's online store or through select retailers. However, availability may vary depending on location and demand.