Code for fluid dynamic in 3D written in Scilab

In summary, the individual is asking for a code for fluid dynamics in 3D using Scilab, Mathematica, or Fortran. They also inquire about solving equations of motion for non-Newtonian fluids and request a sample code. However, it is not appropriate to ask for a code for free and even a simple example can be complex and require a significant amount of learning to understand.
jangolobow
Hallo.

I am new at forum, could please somebody send me a code for fluid dynamic in 3D written in Scilab, mathematica or Fortran. I will use it to start with learning!b

Thaks,

JG

Engineering news on Phys.org

I have no idea what you are asking here. Mathematical fluid dynamics includes a huge number of problems with a huge number of formulas and algorithms. Are you asking for someone to give you all of them in "Scilab, mathematica, or Fortran"?

Hallo,

i would like to make a simulation of some non Newton fluid in a single screw extrudor, what is known alkso as kneader. For solving the equations of motion btw navier stokes in cylindrical coordinates I must solve a set of pde EQUATIONS. i know those three programs, but I would like to get a sample how to solve a simple system and will in next step mirror it to my sysietm.

Can you send me some example?

Thanks JG

It's not appropriate to ask for a code made from scratch or to ask for a proprietary code, and expecting it to be free.

One can find texts on the subject of non-Newtonian fluids, e.g., Finite Element Analysis of Non-Newtonian Flow: Theory and Software (Hardcover)

TOC - http://www.cfd-online.com/Books/show_book.php?book_id=131

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem is that you're asking for a simple example, or a sample code snippet, which does not exist. Even the most simplistic code could potentially involve dozens of modules and take a great deal of learning in order to understand what's actually happening.

In graduate school, we wrote a quasi-1D explicit solver (only 3 coupled equations, not 5), and it took the entirety of two semesters of class and programming.

Related to Code for fluid dynamic in 3D written in Scilab

1. What is Scilab?

Scilab is a free and open-source numerical computing software package that is used for scientific and engineering applications. It provides a powerful programming language, a wide range of mathematical functions, and a user-friendly interface for data visualization and analysis.

2. How does Scilab handle fluid dynamic simulations in 3D?

Scilab has a built-in module called "Fluid Dynamics Toolbox" that contains functions and algorithms specifically designed for fluid dynamic simulations in 3D. This toolbox allows users to set up and solve complex fluid flow problems using various numerical methods.

3. What are the advantages of using Scilab for fluid dynamic simulations in 3D?

One major advantage of using Scilab for fluid dynamic simulations is its open-source nature, which means it is free to use and can be modified and customized according to the user's needs. Additionally, Scilab has a large community of users and developers who constantly contribute to the improvement of the software, making it a reliable and efficient tool for fluid dynamic simulations.

4. Is Scilab suitable for beginners in fluid dynamics?

Yes, Scilab has a user-friendly interface and a comprehensive documentation that makes it suitable for beginners. It also has a built-in tutorial for fluid dynamics simulations that guides users through the process step by step.

5. Can Scilab handle complex fluid flow problems?

Yes, Scilab has a powerful programming language that allows users to write complex code for fluid dynamic simulations in 3D. It also has a wide range of functions and algorithms that can handle various types of fluid flow problems, including turbulence, multiphase flow, and heat transfer.