Collection of free physics and mathematics video lectures

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
21 replies · 46K views
pkrumins
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello!

I am a physics student and I am interested in science. During the last
few years I have
been watching various video lectures in physics, mathematics and
computer science
from different universities.

One day last week I decided to organize the list of bookmarks I had
and to share it
with everyone online.

Here is my blog:
http://freescienceonline.blogspot.com/

If you are interested, check back on occasion since I will be adding
links there.

P.Krumins
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well if nobody else will say it, nice idea! Perhaps this would belong in the tutorials section. Just a word of caution though a lot of these types of link go dead very sudenly as courses and whatnot change so you'd have to make sure you check them regularly or get feedback from users who find dead links.
 
Hey, that's really great. I spent a while searching for audio lectures on the net. I work a pretty boring job but I spend all day with my headphones in. Was looking for some lectures to listen to during the day. Think I'll just rip the audio from these files, thanks a lot.
 
wow!thank you very much! I didnt know MIT had open courses kwl.
 
Thanks! Keep up the good work. I listen to lectures on my iPod all day at work, makes time fly.
 
pkrumins said:
Hello!

I am a physics student and I am interested in science. During the last
few years I have
been watching various video lectures in physics, mathematics and
computer science
from different universities.

One day last week I decided to organize the list of bookmarks I had
and to share it
with everyone online.

Here is my blog:
http://freescienceonline.blogspot.com/

If you are interested, check back on occasion since I will be adding
links there.

P.Krumins

That is a nice collection you have there! Have you considered using another blog software like wordpress? It allows more customization although you would need a host other than one of those free blog hosts.
 
pkrumins said:
Hello!

I am a physics student and I am interested in science. During the last
few years I have
been watching various video lectures in physics, mathematics and
computer science
from different universities.

One day last week I decided to organize the list of bookmarks I had
and to share it
with everyone online.

Here is my blog:
http://freescienceonline.blogspot.com/

If you are interested, check back on occasion since I will be adding
links there.

P.Krumins


woww! Good job!
 
physicsforums.com/blog/2005/09/16/more-physics-videos/
Sorry the page your looking for can't be found.
 
https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=80 "(more) Physics Videos" (Sept 16, 2005)

https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=67 "Physics Videos" (July 9, 2005)

https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=139 "Science Videos" (Dec 8, 2007)
 
Last edited by a moderator: