Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
There are 30 cows in a field.
28 chickens.
How many didn't?
10? :oldbiggrin:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
jtbell said:
There are 30 cows in a field.
28 chickens.
How many didn't?
I just saw this one on America's Funniest Home People!

(And thought to myself, that would never work in print...)
 
There are 30 cows in a field.
28 chickens.
How many didn't?

DaveC426913 said:
I just saw this one on America's Funniest Home People!

(And thought to myself, that would never work in print...)
yeah ... it has gone over my head LOL
 
fresh_42 said:
Sure? Maybe only two ate chicken.
Well, that's why it's a verbal joke. :smile:
 
fresh_42 said:
Sure? Maybe only two ate chicken.
That was my first thought too. But one says "twenty eight", not "two eight". :oldsmile:
 
17361547_10155240650566414_3341693997623241982_n.jpg


beware the ide's of March
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Enigman, dkotschessaa, DrClaude and 3 others
Why would cows be eating chickens in the first place? It just doesn't make sense. What is going on around me in this world?! :confused::woot::nb)
 
Last edited:
collinsmark said:
Why would cows be eating chickens in the first place? It just doesn't make sense.
this is true ... when did they change from vegetarians to carnivores ... did I miss a memo or board meeting ??
 
They have a secret agenda... :nb)
closed-on-sundays-still-open-for-business-the-relationship-era-blog-WljJQD-clipart.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, davenn and collinsmark
collinsmark said:
Why would cows be eating chickens in the first place? It just doesn't make sense. What is going on around me in this world?! :confused:

davenn said:
this is true ... when did they change from vegetarians to carnivores ... did I miss a memo or board meeting ??
Don't you know how mad cow disease spread?
 
Did you ever get half way through eating a horse and then realize you really weren't that hungry after all?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, davenn and OmCheeto
A)
Logical Dog said:
Where does a lizard go when it tail falls off?

The retail store. : - )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autotomy

nuuskur said:
Heard this one:
Where do animals go when their tails fall off?The retail store.

..hee ..hee.. hee..right?

... Copyright problem here ...

B)
mfb said:
You ask why I bought shoes from a drug dealer?
He was the sole supplier.
What about the rest of the shoe?
 
Stavros Kiri said:
What about the rest of the shoe?
The rest of the shoe consisted of beautiful crystal mats.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
fresh_42 said:
The rest of the show consisted of beautiful crystal mats.
Show or shoe?
 
fresh_42 said:
The rest of the shoe consisted of beautiful crystal mats.
You mean the magic ones that turn into dust! ... and beyond ...
Then that explains why he was tripping ...
mfb said:
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.You ask why I bought shoes from a drug dealer?
He was the sole supplier.
 
There were two brothers from Scotland. They went into the transportation industry, taking people between Glasgow and nearby small towns.

The business went very well, until one day there was a tragic accident. One of the brothers broke his neck.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
DaveC426913 said:
I just saw this one on America's Funniest Home People!
Ha! You outed one of my prime sources! :-p

(I think you meant "Videos" not "People".)
 
DaveC426913 said:
Well, that's why it's a verbal joke. :smile:

Here is a print joke that does not work verbally:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, AlexCaledin, OmCheeto and 1 other person
Aufbauwerk 2045 said:
There were two brothers from Scotland. They went into the transportation industry, taking people between Glasgow and nearby small towns.

The business went very well, until one day there was a tragic accident. One of the brothers broke his neck.
Quite a business! Fast too! ...
 
BillTre said:
Here is a print joke that does not work verbally:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
Well, you do and I do so that makes 10 of us.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and BillTre
BillTre said:
Here is a print joke that does not work verbally:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.
phinds said:
Well, you do and I do so that makes 10 of us.
... or it's a regular 10 (ten) ... and he doesn't! ...
 
Last edited:
jtbell said:
(I think you meant "Videos" not "People".)
There used to be two shows aired simultaneously: AFHV and AFP.
My wife kept getting them confused and calling them America's Funniest Home People. So it stuck.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Aufbauwerk 2045 said:
There were two brothers from Scotland. They went into the transportation industry, taking people between Glasgow and nearby small towns.

The business went very well, until one day there was a tragic accident. One of the brothers broke his neck.
Either I am a dunce, or you have a morbid sense of humour.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and fresh_42