- 13,926
- 16,803
Horse: what long face? Yours is small and round! ...enigma said:A horse walks into a bar. The bartender takes one look at it and asks: "So, why the long face?"
My seven year old thinks the baby alien is cute. You can imagine the look on my face when he said that...davenn said:MOM ?
![]()
Did he say it? (Dad ?)Ibix said:My seven year old thinks the baby alien is cute. You can imagine the look on my face when he said that...
Nope. As far as I remember, this was Incontinentia and she bl... - no I won't write the rest, Brian.EnumaElish said:It sounds like the name of a Latin woman who would blow one's mind off.
mfb said:If you make one out of actual pie, it is a large collection of electrons, protons and neutrons.
Many, but using that name for them is not politically correct.AlexCaledin said:Does the world operate as moron collider??
Incontinentia Buttocks.fresh_42 said:Nope. As far as I remember, this was Incontinentia
She has a husband, you know...DaveC426913 said:Incontinentia Buttocks.
The footage was faked on Mars.fresh_42 said:I knew it. The moon landing was a hoax!
That?davenn said:you didn't see that one at the top of the page ?![]()
I think he meant the moon footage was shot on Mars.davenn said:you didn't see that one at the top of the page ?![]()
DaveC426913 said:I think he meant the moon footage was shot on Mars.
What's the use? He won't remember after anyway ...mfb said:Better learn what dementia is before you get it.
... and Donald will never see the money binjtbell said:If Mickey and Minnie ever pass away (perish the thought!), where will they be interred?
In a mousoleum.