Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
omicron-variant-memes-72-61ae0da754b09__700.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Hamiltonian, Klystron and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Tape without starting edge.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Hamiltonian, collinsmark and 6 others
That looks more like a roll of toilet paper to me. :wink:
 
(insert three letter organization) guy wanted to hop a fence and trespass on an owner's property. The owner said "that's not a good idea, don't do it!" The official says "you see this badge? This means I can do whatever I want!" owner says "ok". He gets halfway into the pasture when an angry bull starts chasing him. The owner yells "your badge! Show him your badge!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Bystander, BillTre and 2 others
Once upon a time there were two young skunks named In and Out. One day they were playing hide and seek near their burrow. They were having a great time, but then their mother poked her nose out of the burrow and saw Out, whose turn it was to seek. "Out," she said, "it's dinner time. Get your brother and come inside."

"We're playing hide and seek and In's hiding," said Out. "I don't know where he is."

"He's behind that tree," said their mother, pointing.

"How do you know?" asked Out.

"Easy," answered their mother. "In stinked."
 
WWGD said:
I don't know what prompted that tweet (although from the date the context is obviously the 2020 US presidential election), but the reply seems somewhat ill-judged. Never heard of her myself, but "Tarah" has her full name in her profile, from which you can find a fairly impressive resume in her Wikipedia bio.
 
Ibix said:
I don't know what prompted that tweet (although from the date the context is obviously the 2020 US presidential election), but the reply seems somewhat ill-judged. Never heard of her myself, but "Tarah" has her full name in her profile, from which you can find a fairly impressive resume in her Wikipedia bio.
Yes, it's a dig about people with advanced degrees in the social sciences. It's arguably unfair as a dig in a sense, but still kind of funny. People go into $$ in debt .
 
WWGD said:
Yes, it's a dig about people with advanced degrees in the social sciences. It's arguably unfair as a dig in a sense, but still kind of funny. People go into $$ in debt .

Well, things didn't work out quite so well for Veruca Salt either, in the end.

 
AKA the "I don't need to slow down club. "
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42 and Hamiltonian
Borg said:
AKA the "I don't need to slow down club. "
I was once driving on a freshly-plowed tollway, and someone passed me at [my speed + (>10mph)], and sure enough, I saw him stuck in the median about a mile further on.
 
sysprog said:
I was once driving on a freshly-plowed tollway, and someone passed me at [my speed + (>10mph)], and sure enough, I saw him stuck in the median about a mile further on.
If he ended up in the median with only +10mph, then your own margin also wasn't that big 😉
 
Arjan82 said:
If he ended up in the median with only +10mph, then your own margin also wasn't that big 😉
Speed is relative!
 
Arjan82 said:
If he ended up in the median with only +10mph, then your own margin also wasn't that big 😉
Or further... The speed limit is relative to my reference frame.
 
valenumr said:
Or further... The speed limit is relative to my reference frame.
Even if a judge would buy that argument, a jersey wall won't.
 
WWGD said:
valenumr said:
Speed is relative!
main-qimg-127e3c5f34a5a90624b25882282d07dc.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, valenumr and BillTre
That reminds me of the limerick "There was a young fellow named Fisk..."
 
The sign says June 28, 1965.
WWGD said:
I remember one in Montana that supplied a frayed piece of 6mm rope for a "restraining device". Some of them had some kind of clip or hook, but nobody used them. There were lots of little kids without adults.

The aluminum benches had no cushions, so they did a good job of conducting heat from you.
 
Last edited: