Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 5,629
- 1,778
Shy by two or three O(m) of an actual proof, but, it's not looking too terribly promising.fresh_42 said:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Now I know what you're thinking.Borg said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
A crowded elevator smells very different to a Little Person.
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
I never thought of that! I'm used to looking always at the back of another person's head, whereas a little person would be always have their face up against some random person's bum.DaveC426913 said:A crowded elevator smells very different to a Little Person.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wrong side.DennisN said:
Arjan82
- 625
- 619
DennisN said:
I would like to see the situation a couple of seconds later...
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,519
Could this be the best place to study thermodynamics?
Isothermal Community College
I haven't checked out their physics courses, but I've driven past it a number of times.
Isothermal Community College
I haven't checked out their physics courses, but I've driven past it a number of times.
Admin
- 69,782
- 25,629
jtbell said:Isothermal Community College
WITW? I finally found why they chose that name (at the bottom of the "About Us" page)...
What's in a name?
Isothermal Community College is named after our location in the isothermal belt, an area in the foothills of Western North Carolina with significantly milder temperatures than its immediate neighboring areas. The phenomenon usually occurs on the southern slopes of mountains, in our case the off the Blue Ridge Mountains. These mountains protect our foothills region by breaking up weather fronts and giving us a more temperate climate than surrounding areas.
Unlike most other community colleges, Isothermal is named for the region rather than the county where we are located .
valenumr
- 469
- 193
Also playing: Mike + the Stastical Mechanicsgmax137 said:Homecoming Weekend they play the Adiabatics.
The Thermo Three: Isothermal, Adiabatic, and Isochoric
- 20,819
- 28,467
I am always at a spot where it is always iso-anything.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,519
Shouldn't there be four? Isothermal, Adiabatic, Isochoric and Isobaric, to counter the Four Horsemen?gmax137 said:Homecoming Weekend they play the Adiabatics.
The Thermo Three: Isothermal, Adiabatic, and Isochoric
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Woman stops 12 ft gator with .22 pistol!
"Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a small .22 caliber Ruger Pistol." Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.
Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water.
It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.
The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!"
- 13,926
- 16,803
If you get locked out then you should talk to the lock, calmly making your situation clear.
Communication is the key.
Communication is the key.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I received a wedding invitation and at the bottom was written: "Your presence itself is a gift. We don't want gifts at our wedding."
I read it again and again and I was getting confused.
I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't invited and decided not to attend.
I read it again and again and I was getting confused.
I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't invited and decided not to attend.
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
What did Long John Silver say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey . . .
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8