Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
BillTre said:
[...Diet Water...]
Hey, now YOU can buy homeopathic medicine direct from your local supermarket! Don't pay the inflated prices charged by homeopaths ever again!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
strangerep said:
Hey, now YOU can buy homeopathic medicine direct from your local supermarket! Don't pay the inflated prices charged by homeopaths ever again!
I always dilute my water to save money.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and WWGD
valenumr said:
I always dilute my water to save money.
I dehydrate mine, to save on postage.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, BillTre, valenumr and 1 other person
Baluncore said:
I dehydrate mine, to save on postage.
I save postage on blank paper supplies by getting the blank pages emailed to me, which I send to my printer.

(That joke used to work with fax machines.)
 
Baluncore said:
I dehydrate mine, to save on postage.
I usually freeze it, so it has less energy.
 
Screenshot_2021-12-22-23-31-32~2.png
 
valenumr said:
I always dilute my water to save money.
I do, somewhere, have a bottle of deionized water that says "do not dilute" on it. I see what they're getting at, but...
 
From a conversation just now with my wife when I got home from the grocery store... (If I were a cartoonist, I could draw this one up. But since I'm not, here it is in words. And for the record, we are in our early 60's and my wife is a little hard of hearing and I'm a soft talker)

wife>> What's the magazine?

me>> It's from the History Channel on Navy Seals. I saw it in the check-out line and thought it would be interesting.

wife>> What?!

me>> I thought it would be interesting, so I bought it.

wife>> You bought a magazine about baby seals?!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, Klystron, Borg and 2 others
berkeman said:
From a conversation just now with my wife when I got home from the grocery store... (If I were a cartoonist, I could draw this one up. But since I'm not, here it is in words. And for the record, we are in our early 60's and my wife is a little hard of hearing and I'm a soft talker)

wife>> What's the magazine?

me>> It's from the History Channel on Navy Seals. I saw it in the check-out line and thought it would be interesting.

wife>> What?!

me>> I thought it would be interesting, so I bought it.

wife>> You bought a magazine about baby seals?!
She knew that baby seals are a lot, lot cuter! And you know what we say here: hope dies last.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian and berkeman
Brought to you by the guy who made a drone out of a taxidermy'ed cat:

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 10.11.10 AM.png
Comes the ostrich drone:

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 10.11.53 AM.png
Still waiting for a flying squirrel.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian and DennisN
BillTre said:
Still waiting for a flying squirrel.
Your order, Sir!

szka%20Bacal_shutterstock_1083016916_1000x750_2020.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, Klystron, DennisN and 1 other person
BillTre said:
Comes the ostrich drone:
Let's face it. You should never turn your back on an ostrich drone.
 
BillTre said:
Comes the ostrich drone
The trouble with ostrich drones is they keep crashing head-first into the sand.
 
SMBC is weirder than usual today. I will just post the red button popup:
164027417620211223after.png
 
Me, in my freshman days of snobbery that I have left behind:
main-qimg-49f9767f580c060dca4fbf2bb0d8a200-lq.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, DennisN, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
Love is a Skin
​

love is a skin
that protects you
a warmth that spreads
from the tips of your fingers
to your heart

sorry - not love -
glove, I meant glove
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, Klystron, strangerep and 1 other person
I went to the cinema last night. the man sitting in front of me had his dog with him. The dog seemed really engrossed in the film. When the film ended, I said to the owner «This might seem weird but your dog seemed to really enjoy that». «Yes I was surprised too, he hated the book.»
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, Klystron, DennisN and 6 others
Shouldn't Frosty be a container of steam, then?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and Wrichik Basu