Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
a0ZXN3O_700bwp.webp


FGAdpUzXMAEQSbN?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, BillTre and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Russian army in Ukraine? - A special military operation

Sweden and Finland joining NATO? - A special cooperation
 
Er yes guys...let's see how far we can push the mods! (Joke honest)

Anyway...A biologist a chemist and a statistician go on a deer hunt. The biologist fires 6 inches to the right of the Deers head, the Chemist 6 inches to the left.

The statistician shouts,

'we hit hit it!'
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too, DennisN, jack action and 2 others
jtbell said:
"So you're an exorcist, that's interesting. When you travel for an exorcism, do you get paid per diem?"

"No, I get paid per demon."
Can't lie, I had to look up Diem before I upvoted. Even though I have used the phrase Carpus Diem to sound clever at some point. Then I looked up Carpe Diem to check I said it right. I didn't.

Anyway Schrödinger gets pulled over by the police and they check his boot (trunk if you are USA)

Police officer: 'Do you realize you have a dead cat in your boot sir?'

Schrödinger: 'Well now I do!'
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too and BillTre
pinball1970 said:
Er yes guys...let's see how far we can push the mods! (Joke honest)

Anyway...A biologist a chemist and a statistician go on a deer hunt. The biologist fires 6 inches to the right of the Deers head, the Chemist 6 inches to the left.

The statistician shouts,

'we hit hit it!'
Plot twist,

The reason both missed is because the rifle was manufactured by a quantum physicist, the bullets from that rifle interfere with themselves and produce a probability distribution
 
Most already know the Ukrainian stamp about the soldier who flips a bird to the Russian warship
amp-snake-island-postage-stamp_625x300_15_March_22.jpg


But now there is an update , the ship sank while being towed to port, therefore the updated stamp looks like this

FQSUSg9XoAAJg6J?format=jpg&name=small.jpg


We have to be precise...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, pinball1970 and Borg
Also there is a new "CAPTCHA" ,

"Click on all squares containing Russian warship"...
t0qvoqG.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, WWGD, jack action and 4 others
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre, pinball1970 and 1 other person
Z boson just called - after 24th of February 2022 it wants it's identity changed...

In other particle physics news, the Russian army performance in Ukraine is now considered a "weak interaction"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: mfb, DennisN and BillTre
We will continue the beatings until morale improves.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too, Borg and jack action
We are expanding the bureaucracy to accommodate the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: artis, jack action and BillTre
Borg said:
We are expanding the bureaucracy to accommodate the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
This I'm afraid is both sad and true and funny at the same time
 
artis said:
This I'm afraid is both sad and true and funny at the same time
I can't take credit for it. It's a quote from the game Civilization.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too and BillTre
Borg said:
I can't take credit for it. It's a quote from the game Civilization.
Just don't let the Russians play that game , they might destroy it.

PS. Is there an option to threaten with nukes in that game?
 
artis said:
PS. Is there an option to threaten with nukes in that game?
Yes, there are nukes in the game. It's not so much threats but using them comes at a cost diplomatically if I remember correctly.
 
jack action said:
We will continue to have meetings until we find out why no work is getting done.
Is that a physics thing? Blimey, I have lost the energy to work out these jokes
 
pinball1970 said:
I have lost the energy
Where did you lose it? Energy is conserved IIRC
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action and pinball1970