Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Hamiltonian
- 296
- 193
artis
- 1,479
- 977
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...aking-90-covid-jabs-to-sell-vaccination-cards
I think I have a good alibi to offer to this man , he simply needs to say he wanted to be "better safe than sorry"
And he was "hooked" on the melody of Michael Jackson's song "Don't stop 'till you get enough"
Some excerpts from the MJ song that might be relevant after his 90th vaccine dose...
A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against Covid-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell vaccination cards to people who did not want to get the jab themselves.
The man from the eastern Germany city of Magdeburg, whose name was not released in line with German privacy rules, is said to have received up to 90 shots against Covid at vaccination centres in Saxony for months until he was caught by police, the German news agency dpa reported on Sunday.
I think I have a good alibi to offer to this man , he simply needs to say he wanted to be "better safe than sorry"
And he was "hooked" on the melody of Michael Jackson's song "Don't stop 'till you get enough"
Some excerpts from the MJ song that might be relevant after his 90th vaccine dose...
Fever, temperatures rising now
Power is the force, the vow
Touch me and I feel on fire
Ain't nothing like a love desire
I'm melting (I'm melting)
Like hot candle wax
Sensation (oh sensation)
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
There should also be a Bunsen burner underneath the whole lot, ever so slowly heating it all up.WWGD said:
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Sperm bank - the only bank in the world where "frozen assets" are a good thing...
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Dr gives a woman 6 months to live.
He advises her to marry a chemist and move to Toledo.
The woman asks, “Will this cure my illness?”
“No,” replies the doctor, “but it will make six months seem like a very long time.”
He advises her to marry a chemist and move to Toledo.
The woman asks, “Will this cure my illness?”
“No,” replies the doctor, “but it will make six months seem like a very long time.”
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
That Pizza looks awesome, chillies one side and pepperoni on the other. I would be pressing the play button for some guy to bring one to me, now!WWGD said:
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
I just found a fun page with "demotivators": Demotivators - the Motivational Posters for the Rest of Us!
And here is a page with pictures in higher resolution: https://despair.com/collections/all
Two examples:
And here is a page with pictures in higher resolution: https://despair.com/collections/all
Two examples:
- 19,385
- 15,622
and another I've always liked ...
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Oh my god, this one is also hilarious: 
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Four love reactions in a row? They were THAT good! Edit , now the post makes senseDennisN said:
Last edited:
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Is that it's young Dennis? Some of the mothers do that.DennisN said:
Yeah scrap that. It's too big, it's eating it. Nature is horrific.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
I don't know. Biology is not one of my strengthspinball1970 said:Is that it's young Dennis?
Yes, it's a horrific picture, but the text is so funny.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Sadly, this is exactly what happened to Mount Rushmore:DennisN said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Rushmore said:Each president was originally to be depicted from head to waist, but lack of funding forced construction to end on October 31, 1941.
A model at the site depicting Mount Rushmore's intended final design after Jefferson was relocated and "before funding ran out"![]()
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Ok. But I still think that construction is rock solid.jack action said:Sadly, this is exactly what happened to Mount Rushmore
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
THAT would have been something. National trust crap would have stopped us Brits from doing similar.jack action said:Sadly, this is exactly what happened to Mount Rushmore:
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Don't be sad. You've got the amazing British Museum. It's full ofpinball1970 said:National trust crap would have stopped us Brits from doing similar.
(I've been to the museum once, but it was only a quick visit)
Edit: I'm actually a big fan of British history. I once traveled through England, Wales and Scotland with a friend where we visited a lot of cool historical places. We even went to the Orkney Islands. There has been a lot happening on the British Isles through history, and with a very interesting mix of cultures, I think. I still remember that tour fondly, it was one of the very best I've done.
Last edited:
Melbourne Guy
- 463
- 315
"So," I asked my programmer friend, "how can I tell if this code is badly written?"
"No comment!"
"No comment!"
Oldman too
- 259
- 489
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8