Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Borg said:
Yes, there are nukes in the game. It's not so much threats
Nuclear Ghandi disagrees. ;)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: artis, BillTre and Borg
Physics news on Phys.org
Bandersnatch said:
Nuclear Ghandi disagrees. ;)
Since I in all honesty had to look this joke up in google before I could laugh about it, I thought I'll post a link to an explanation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Gandhi

Nuclear_Gandhi.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur, BillTre and 1 other person
pinball1970 said:
Is that a physics thing? Blimey, I have lost the energy to work out these jokes
You just need to draw on your potential energy.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: artis and pinball1970
New screenshot of the Moskva sinking!

MoskvaSinking.png
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and BillTre
Also seen on the internet...

The Moskva is participating in a special underwater operation to de-nazify the bottom of the Black Sea.

Or, maybe Russia can spin it this way.
1c3.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, Oldman too and 4 others
What kind of music does the Easter Bunny listen to, while he's making his rounds?

Hip hop.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and jack action
Question for Radio Yerevan: "Is it true that Russia captured a Ukrainian base?"

Answer: "In principle, yes. Except that it was not a base, it was a ship. And it was not Ukrainian, it was Russian. And it was not captured, it sank. The rest is true."
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Oldman too, jack action and 3 others
Borg said:
New screenshot of the Moskva sinking!

View attachment 300124
One more of those pegs and I'll have to say "Hey, you sank my battleship!"
Edit: I don't claim that battleship!
:cool:
 
Last edited:
jack action said:
Here's a word that I will never forget how to write:

You know, when I finished laughing my arse off over your post it reminded me of another Gem from PF. Please excuse the re-post but I can't resist.

Grammer.PNG
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, pinball1970 and 2 others
jack action said:
Here's a word that I will never forget how to write:
Sean Connery vs. Alex Trebek, perhaps apocrypha, but ...
 
"If I had a dollar for every time I was called ugly, I wouldn’t be considered ugly anymore."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, pinball1970, jack action and 1 other person
Q: Why does a burger have less energy than a steak?
A: Because it’s in its ground state.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, berkeman, pinball1970 and 1 other person
"Three things I love is to eat my family and write without worrying about commas"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN, BillTre and 2 others
20220418_122400.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: artis, DennisN, pinball1970 and 3 others
Adding to the Moskva meme collection:
Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 4.39.11 PM.png


Several previous elemental memes are combined to make a larger more complex one.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, pinball1970, WWGD and 1 other person