Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Get yourself a good cable setup, an app to order food, and you can stay inside for weeks at a time.
Barney Miller just has no modern day equivalent.

Dietrich! OMG!

-Dan
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1689103764160.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ivan Seeking, jack action and 2 others
Actually it's an Italian song about the ocean - Ode da sea.
 
  • Skeptical
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ivan Seeking
Coming soon to the biggest arena they can find:

Zuckerbeef vs. the Musk Ox.
 
Lady told me she gave me the last of the ice she had for my drink.
" I only have ice for you".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, BillTre and hmmm27
WWGD said:
Lady told me she gave me the last of the ice she had for my drink.
" I only have ice for you".
"Water, you serving everybody else ?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and BillTre
jtbell said:
Coming soon to the biggest arena they can find:

Zuckerbeef vs. the Musk Ox.
Zuckerburger was right there!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander and phinds
I was watching a show for about 10 minutes, and this lady was listing all of these great things to do for fun.

Then I realized that it was one of these religious channels, and she was reading a list of sins.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, phinds, Ivan Seeking and 4 others
dextercioby said:
Reminds me of my buddy and I exploring remote mountain roads in my truck, in Northern California. From time to time we would come to some small town, which usually had a sign warning
SLOW
CHILDREN

We always wondered why so many towns had slow children.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and dextercioby
A woman had a heart attack. She had a vision of God standing by her bedside.

"God, am I going to die?"

"No, you'll live another 30 years. I promise."

She did indeed recover, and decided she might as well make the most of her 30 years. She lost weight, got Botox, had a tummy-tuck, cosmetic surgery, etc. After her final procedure, she crossed the street in front of the clinic, was hit by a car, and died.

"God, what about those 30 years?"

"I didn't recognize you."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 2 others
Scientists have recently turned back time. Turns out you get "emit".

(Respect to Colin Mochrie)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Wrichik Basu and BillTre