Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
"Charcuterie" is French for "I want a sandwich but I have no bread"phinds said:
- 2,020
- 843
How do you spell onomatopoeia?
Exactly how it sounds.
(That might be on here somewhere, already.)
-Dan
Exactly how it sounds.
(That might be on here somewhere, already.)
-Dan
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
topsquark said:How do you spell onomatopoeia?
onomatopoeia
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 19,385
- 15,622
Woodworkers joke:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I saw that some company, I think in Japan, has designed a toilet for the workplace that is tilted forward so you naturally want to slide off going forward. If you sit for more than about five minutes you start feeling leg strain. The idea is to make it too uncomfortable to sit longer than needed.BillTre said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I saw there is a special on CNN about the history of black TV.
I emailed to let them know it was called black and white TV.
I emailed to let them know it was called black and white TV.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Was hesitating between posting this here or in "Today I learned":
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Say no to drugs.
Well, if you are talking to drugs, it's probably already too late.
Well, if you are talking to drugs, it's probably already too late.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Many years ago I made a setup like that to test my idea for a sprinkler head that could cut your grass. I was using air to pressurize a pipe filled with water, to supply the head for testing.jack action said:
The people at the hardware store thought I was making bombs.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8